Verkline Spherical rear trailing arm kit Audi 8J TT TTS TTRS RS3 S3 A3 8P Golf Mk5 Mk6 Scirocco
When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired geometry on your track car.
For that reason we have come up with rear trailing arm kit. Our wishbone kit use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black bearing housing
– M22 race uniball proven to work our our Lancer EVO race kits
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– two wishbones (left+right) with spherical bearings
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
- 2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta (MkVI)
– 1K0505223K and 1K0505224K
Note: Installation of this rear trailing arm kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.