Sparta Evo Front BBK for 135i E8x - Triton R Caliper and 355x32x52 2-piece
Sparta Evo Triton-R BBK consists of:
THE TRITON-R BRAKING SYSTEM IS DESIGNED FOR THE TRACK ENTHUSIAST
The Triton R was developed with the track in mind. Designed to be 15% lighter than our standard Triton design, the Triton R is one of the lightest most powerful calipers available, meticulously engineered to provide the absolute best braking performance.
• Forged from aluminum for strength and weight savings.
• Designed with a larger frame for efficient ventilation.
• Utilize a standard FMSI pad shape so you’re not restricted in your pad choices.
• Available in 4 and 6 opposed piston variations.
• Type II anodized finish is tougher and more efficiently dissipates heat from the caliper body vs powder coating or paint.
• Quick release pad retainer pins expedite pad changes.
• 15% lighter than standard Triton caliper
What makes our finishes so special? Unlike many of our competitors who powder coat their calipers, our calipers are anodized. What are the benefits? Anodized treatments are extremely resilient to heat, offering resistance up to the melting point of aluminum. In addition, the durability of our anodized surfaces offers a high degree of scratch protection compared to powder coating. Our anodized treatment is also thinner than powder coats, this translates to a lighter caliper with more precise and tighter tolerances. Our Nickel Alloy finish is an optional upgrade.
SPARTA EVOLUTION'S PEGASUS ROTORS ARE BUILT TO LAST IN EXTREME RACE CONDITIONS
Sparta Evolution’s Pegasus and Pegasus R rotors are engineered to survive in extreme race conditions. From the center hat to the rotor ring, every piece of hardware undergoes quality inspection procedures normally reserved for aerospace grade equipment. Laboratory and on track testing has proven our rotor alloys to be longer lasting, and provide more stable friction profiles than leading competitors.
• All Pegasus Sparta rotors come standard in a free floating two piece design, front and rear.
• All rotor hats are machined from forged billet aluminum to ensure strength and lightness.
• Rotor hats are anodized in a standard black.
• Rotor sizes are available from a 280mm to 410mm (11.5 to 16.75”).
• Rotors are also offered in a carbon ceramic variant, known as the Sparta Carbon Ceramic Rotor (SCCR).
• All Pegasus rotors come standard with signature S-slot pattern.
PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS - SPP1.0
SPARTA EVOLUTION'S OEM/STREET PERFORMANCE PAD
Sparta Performance Pad 1.0 (SPP 1.0) is the first performance brake pad in your pursuit for the ultimate braking solution from Sparta Evolution. SPP 1.0 has been designed to provide better initial bite and pedal feel in all environments and working conditions, while still integrating with your original braking system.
Designed for the spirited driver, this pad is meant to handle your day to day commute just like the pads that originally came with your car, but is also up to the task of your spirited weekend drives that require more performance characteristic from your OEM brake pads can handle. The SPP 1.0 offers a true feel of brake modulation in wet and cold conditions just as it would in dry conditions.
While also increasing the initial bite, SPP 1.0 increases the working temperature range of your brake pads. By compiling data from countless hours of laboratory testing with on track data and feedback from professional motorsports teams, we have been able to perfect our SPP 1.0 compound as a pad you use every day on the streets, while still giving you the performance to throw down the best times at your local AutoX and HPDE.
• Low Dust
• Low Disc Wear
• Enhanced Initial Bite and Friction
• Excellent Brake Torque in Cold Conditions
• Allows Modulation in Wet and Cold Conditions
• Increased Operating Range (up to 340°C)
PERFORMANCE BRAKE LINES
SPARTA EVOLUTION'S UPRATED BRAKE LINES
Brake lines ensure that every corner of your vehicles braking system are tied together into a single cohesive system. In the most extreme conditions, brake lines can see internal pressures as high as 2000 psi. Subject to such a harsh environment, the quality of your brake lines is critically important, as even the slightest bubbling or failure of the lines will result in the immediate loss of braking power.
Sparta Evolution brake lines are DOT / TUV certified for road use, and each line is individually tested before leaving our facility to ensure it cannot fail in even the harshest of environments.
• Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line
• Teflon Coated to guard against wear and tear
• OEM designs to utilize OEM fittings on vehicle side
• Lines are designed with OEM grommet locations for clearance purposes
• Banjo fittings for caliper side
• DOT/TUV Approved